Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Vintage and Lace







Last night I was going through my collection of fortunes (saved from fortune cookies past) and reading them all over again. I tend to save the ones that make the most sense to my life and that are optimistic. Some of the best ones have been:

  • It is up to you to find your path and this will lead to your true Destiny.
  • Happiness is in your hands, if you let it.
  • Strong, Brave and Loyal, that is Virgo; that is You. (I am a Virgo!!)
  • Laugh and you shall find.
  • Beauty is not in the face it is the light in the heart.
  • Your Golden opportunity is coming shortly.
  • Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.

What are your favorite sayings, fortunes and quotes? I'd love for you to share them with me.


►
Playing Now: Hip Hip, Chin Chin | Club Des Belugas


Vintage blazer. American Apparel lace bodysuit. Nordstrom leggings. Calvin Klein Oxfords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive