Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Sunday, March 7, 2010

wash, rinse, repeat

3.7.10blog
3.7.10
3.7.10
3.7.10
3.7.10
3.7.10
So you may have noticed that all week I accidentally wore the same things over and over again. Or you may not have, whatever. It's fine. I bet you didn't even notice that I cut my hair either. It's fine it really is. I mean it was just a trim, it's fine.

I didn't realize that I re-mixed all week until this moment right now. I have a feeling that this has to do with the fact that my closet looks like a forever21 dressing room after a sale and I can't find a thing. Of course this is how my closet always looks, so I'm not quite sure why this resulted in me wearing the same things over again. (In case you are wondering, I did change my underthings. Oh and in case you did wonder that -- creepy much?)

We met up with some friends this weekend at our old stomping grounds for a college alumni reunion. I have to say I learned 3 things:
1. 25 is considerably older than 21.
2. I no longer can drink anything other than water or coffee.
3. Body wash can not be substituted for shampoo. And nothing can replace toothpaste.

Now we are just laying on our little island (the couch) watching the Oscars and fighting the inevitable Monday morning. We fight you every weekend, Monday and you always win.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive