Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Sunday, May 30, 2010

love in the time of reality tv

5.30.10words
5.30.10
5.30.10
5.30.10
5.30.10
You guys, can you believe that Heidi and Spencer broke up? I am just beside myself. I mean if they can't make it, who can? Does love even exist? I honestly can't even answer that question anymore.

On a side note, I hope they get back together or I'm going to really regret getting this tattoo.
5.30.10tattoo

Yes, it's the orange skirt again. I think that this skirt has become the bottom half of my weekendi uniform. It's a bit too short to wear to work, so I've reserved it for the weekends and after-hours. I don't mind though, it's perfect for looking cute while doing nothing. Well, I guess I can wear it to work then.

Speaking of doing nothing, I hope everyone is having a good, long weekend. It has taken me two and a half days to clean my house. Not because it's that messy, but because I'm that lazy. Cheers to three day weekends.

*For those of you who are concerned with the correct spelling of "Speidi" -- I wish now more than ever that you would have been there when I got the tattoo. I was just trying to use the old "i before e except after c" rule. I guess no rules -- not even grammar rules -- apply in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive