Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Monday, September 27, 2010

This is Not a Test

9.27.10a
9.27.10d
9.27.10b
9.27.10c
Okay so after looking at my pictures I wish that I would have worn my clogs with this outfit. But hey -- that's why I style blog. To see if what the mirror tells me really works as an outfit. I like this but I think my clogs would have been even better. Of course I couldn't find them this morning. Why? Because they were in my car, along with jumper cables, three magazines, my coffee mug and a blanket. I'm starting to suspect that someone lives in my car. I'm not sure who it is, but they have great taste in shoes.

I tweeted this morning about my red pants, snarkily saying "let the co-worker comments begin." And wouldn't you know it -- not a single comment. I walked around to every person's office and made sure that I walked away slowly, backwards. I was sure that these pants would be perfect for a Monday morning backhanded compliment but all I got was a few smiles. So that only means one thing. This outfit is....

9.27.10e

CO-WORKER APPROVED!!

Red pants road test complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive