Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gone with the Wind

10.13.10a
10.13.10b
10.13.10e
10.13.10d
10.13.10c
Today I had a really good hair day. Unusually good, in fact I suspected that it was raining this morning when I peeked outside. A hair day this good calls for rain, much like a just washed car or a clean, white shirt. I peeked outside and nothing but stillness.

Until 5 pm came around bringing along with it a forceful wind. Since it was save the good hair day or take outfit pictures, I chose the latter and sacrificed the hair. Best laid plans, right?

In a way, This is how the last few years of my life has been. I dream up a plan that works perfectly in my head (or in this case on my head) and I try to stay on that plan, only to watch the wind blow it down. Life tosses me a curveball and I have to make a choice -- stay with the plan or go with the wind. Somedays I play it safe, I stick to the plan. Other days I go with the wind. To be honest, those are the better days. Those are the better choices.

If it's for or against you, go where the wind takes you.



10.13.10f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive