Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Playing The Field


2.15.11b
2.15.11a
2.15.11d
2.15.11c


Yes, those are bare legs. No, I'm not crazy (welllll....) In fact I got weird looks for wearing boots today. It's that warm and sunny outside. Of course I gave out my fair share of weird looks today too, but only because I thought it was wrong to mix a sports jersey with camo pants and stark white tennis shoes. It just seems so wrong to mix your hobbies, especially on a Wednesday. But who am I to judge? I'm standing in a random field, wearing a shirt underneath a dress in mid-70 degree weather having my picture taken.

Touche, hunting enthusiast/sports fan man, touche.


(I think I was inadvertently channeling my first 30 for 30 with this outfit. And crazy enough it was my 13th outfit as well. Check it. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive