Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Favorites


I've worn this outfit pretty much every weekend of the 30 for 30 but we just took photos of it this weekend. I don't know why but I tend to repeat outfits more in the summer, I find a favorite and don't want to take it off. I think it's just the laid-back feeling of summer, or the fact that I hate doing laundry, but either way I like it. 

So this post brings you a new favorite outfit AND a new favorite wall to pose by. I mean this wall is a style bloggers dream -- an upside down 8 ball and outfit complementing wall colors? I hit the jack pot on this one. Too bad I live about 400 miles away from this little gem. But if you think that's going to stop me, well then you're right. I can't drive everyday to take photos by this wall. That would get in the way of my Pinterest time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive