Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Monday, February 22, 2010

Stolen Goods

2.22.10
2.22.10
2.22.10
2.22.10
Thank you guys for all of the lovely suggestions on the fake readers!! I've narrowed my search down to 4 or 5 pairs :) You are all my new best friends.

So we celebrated Valentine's a week late since we were on the road for the real date. We're always late so this was appropriate and about 2 months earlier than last year. B took me to Pei Wei, the Gap and to see Valentine's Day. He really knows how to sweep a girl off her feet. The movie was cute*. In fact, I really liked it. I didn't ask my husband's opinion but he did say it wasn't as bad as he expected. And that's good enough for me.

Now onto the outfit. I got this shirt at Anthropologie about 2 years ago. It was a bit snug when I bought it but it was some ridiculous price of $20 so I snatched it right up. Being straight out of college, I wasn't really a patron of Anthro, so I couldn't resist. Today was the first time I'd worn it since then. It's such a pretty shirt but kind of hard to pair it with things. It's a bit short to wear with pants so I decided on my black pencil skirt. To give me more of a silhouette, I added the belt and viola! Instant Anthropologie. Okay or maybe Semi-pologie. The skirt I'm wearing was also an amazing deal -- $10 I think? Maybe $20. I can't recall it was so cheap.

But the necklace. Well, you see the necklace is a whole other story that I probably shouldn't tell you. Okay, well since you asked...in college I worked at a local gift shop. I would wear the jewelry during my shift but sometimes I would forget to take it off and end up with it at home. Most of the time I would take it back**. But this little jewel of a necklace ended up with me somehow. I found it two years ago when we moved. So all of that to say I accidentally stole that necklace. But you know what they say? One man's trash is another man's treasure. That doesn't fit with this situation, does it? Let's just call me a criminal and move on.


*Please note that I have a very high tolerance for cheese-factor movies. If it has hot celebrities, a bad script and love, I'll see it twice in the theatre and then buy it to watch forever. Add 5+ A-list actors, some milk duds and I'm in bad movie heaven.

**Most of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive