Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Friday, April 30, 2010

cheaters never prosper (but they dress well)

4.30.10
4.30.10
4.30.10
4.30.10
4.30.10
4.30.10
Okay so I'm a cheater. BUT I am not a liar or a thief, so I've still got my self-esteem and a clean police record. My striped top underneath is actually a bandeau/bra top so really if you count it as my underwear, I didn't cheat at all. Whew, now I feel better.

Only 2 more outfits!! I'm jumping for joy right now. (Seriously, I'm on a trampoline.) Not that I haven't enjoyed this challenge -- I have. But boy have I got some outfits planned. I mean don't get your hopes up or anything. In fact aim low with your expectations. The lower you aim, the better I'll impress you. (That's always been my motto.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive