Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

If You Like Pina Coladas...

4.21.10
4.21.10
4.21.10
4.21.10
4.21.10
4.21.10
4.21.10
Sorry I took a long pause and didn't post yesterday. I guess my blog should be called "Kendi Every Other Day" or perhaps "Kendi Whenever She Feels Like It". All kidding aside, I just needed a day to let my brain cool off. I hate when it overheats.

So I'm wearing my new hat that B gave me. It's from the Eugenia Kim line from Target, precious isn't it? I added the flower to further the cuteness. How did my husband get so good at picking things out for me, you ask? He just knows me that well. And I showed him the exact aisle, walked about a yard away and yelled "that one!" when he pointed to this hat. That's how gift giving works in our house. Christmas, as you can imagine, is violent.

I felt like Hawaii Barbie in a sea of regular job Barbie's today. (Are you getting that coco-cabana vibe or is it just me?) Perhaps I should lay off the alcohol early in the morning, maybe that would subside these mirages of sitting poolside with a pina colada when really I'm sitting computer-side with a coffee and work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive