Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Monday, April 5, 2010

Leap of Faith




Isabella Oliver 365 bustier dress. Scarf and Cuff courtesy of LOFT. Classic platform pumps from Aldo shoes. Jee Vice sunglasses.



How was your Sunday? I hope it went well. I celebrated Easter with my family. Holiday reunions usually mean gossip, laughter, and food. We also made sure to pray for those in need and thanks for our blessings.



I ate so much this weekend. That vanilla cake I made in the post below? Well, I alone consumed 40% of it, along with 3 frosted cupcakes. Talk about cake crazy! I also tackled a homemade cheesecake and strawberry pie.



Follow for Blog Updates:
Bloglovin'
| Twitter


[Press Play ►] Human Nature | Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive