Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Coffee, Dogs and Girl Scout Cookies

3.27.11a
3.27.11b
3.27.11c
3.27.11d
3.27.11e
{Shop: Similar Sweater, Jeans, Heels, Traveling Paths Handbag, Bracelet}

This morning we took our dog along with us as we grabbed a coffee and sat outside on the patio. I guess I've never realized how much attention a little dog will bring. Within an hour we were offered dog tips, dog snacks and actually another dog that needed a new home.  And then we were surrounded by a small herd of girl scouts who told us he was the nicest dog they'd ever met....today. I'll take it as a compliment.

We got on the subject of Girl Scout cookies (naturally) and I asked how many boxes they had sold. One girl didn't answer, another said 60 and then finally this answer: "I don't know but I ate a whole box of Samoa's. And I don't even like Samoa's." 

And there standing in front of my two eyes was the 7 year old version of me. Girl Scout Cookie Overeaters of America unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive