Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Inspired by Balmain Spring 2008

Balmain Spring Summer 2008 Ready To Wear, Paris Fashion Week

With spring quickly closing in, I can’t help but to be inspired by the fanciful and romantic collection from Balmain SS 2008. If there was ever a show I would have thoroughly enjoyed sitting front row for, this would be it. Before the Rock & Roll and flashy sequin aesthetic … before the mutilated denim and leather stepped in, Christophe Decarnin channeled a free-spirited bohemian princess with this group; Native Americans and India underlying the inspiration. This is exactly how I envision dressing for spring: soft, flowy fabrics in every imaginable color from the soothing pastel palette.

PS- Congratulations to LifeStylePhilosophy the winner of the Asos and Fashiolista £100 Gift Card giveaway.

Follow me on Twitter / Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive