Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Saturday, March 19, 2011

One Stone

3.18.11b
3.18.11a
3.18.11d
3.18.11c
{Shoes: Similar Blouse, Jeans, Necklace, Shoes, Similar Bag}

I've worn this outfit for the past two days and I have full intentions of wearing it again today. Some might say that's nasty, I just say I'm going green. Also laundry is the bane of my existence, so I'm killing two birds with one stone. Actually that's more like 6 birds with one stone. I'm not a hunter but that seems like really good odds. 

I can't promise that I will stop wearing these heels any time soon, so I hope you like them. They are a) heels and b) really comfortable. Do you know how hard it is to find comfortable heels that don't mind if you wear the same outfits over and over? It's hard, trust me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive