Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's a Tie

3.5.11a
3.5.11b
3.5.11d
3.5.11c

Remember the other day when I said I was playing dress up in my husband's closet? I wasn't kidding. I thought I might as well go crazy since it's the end of the 30 for 30. Of course if me wearing a tie is crazy to you, then I'd like to introduce you to Charlie Sheen. 

I know you can't hear me because I live in Nowhere, USA but I'm screaming from my living room "I'm DONE!" I've officially completed four 30 for 30 challenges, one in every season. If that doesn't deserve a pat on the back and celebratory pint of ice cream, I'm not sure what does. Granted it's 8 am, but I'm an adult now. Ice cream is completely acceptable as breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive