Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10: Jan 5

1.5.10

1.5.10

1.5.10

shirt: gap
skirt: forever21
tights: target
shoes: target

All of my gusto that I gathered from being on vacation/away from work left me today at around 3 pm. I came back to work yesterday with energy and enthusiasm and literally 14 hours into the work week and I'm already counting down till Friday.

In other news, I think that my co-workers are getting tired of my legs. I don't wear pants much, mostly skirts and I think it's starting to wear on them. It's been so cold lately that I've wanted to wear pants but tights are just so much more alluring.

Anyways, I love this skirt that I wore today. I got it in Chicago last year around this time, when we were celebrating our first year anniversary. B (my husband) said I look like a little ballerina. So I attempted my best plie and curtsy -- sorry if I offended any real ballerinas out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive