Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Saturday, January 16, 2010

seventeen: 1.15.10

1.15.10 blog

1.15.10

1.15.10

I'm really ready for it to stop raining. It has been raining for the past week it feels like. That can really take a toll on your mood, you know? I'm ready for the sunshine and to get back outside for my outfit pictures. I'm getting a bit tired of posing in the living room.

Tonight was date night for the mister and I. We have this perfect little mexican-italian-steak place (seriously) that we like to go to. I threw on my favorite anthropologie sweater and belted it. I usually just let it hang loose, but this is a good alternative and made it a bit dressier. I'm not much of a jewelry person but I remembered these earrings that my mom gave me a while back. This outfit just kind of came together. As did our date night. A bottle of wine and a slice of cheesecake later, we were back on our couch watching '500 Days of Summer.' We are just that exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive