Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

nineteen: 1.19.10

1.19.10

1.19.10

polka

1.19.10

Bad news on the home front: I think I'm getting sick. Actually I know I'm getting sick. Bummer.
Anyways, enough about me. How are you? Okay, back to me.

I got this cute little polka dot shirt the other day at urban. It has just the right amount of sleeve poof. Sleeve poofs are very tricky -- too little and it just looks wrinkled, too much and I look like a linebacker. I paired my new little tee with my favorite american apparel skirt. I felt very Betty Boop-ish today. Well, Betty Boop with a bad cold. Just a fair warning to my co-workers -- I may show up in my sweat pants and a snuggie tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive