Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Saturday, January 30, 2010

winter shorts

1.29.10blog
1.29.10
 1.29.10
1.29.10

I braved the wind and the cold yesterday to wear my new shorts I got on sale at Anthropologie. (The only way I can buy anything from that store.) I took some cues from S. over at Academic Chic. Ever since I started following the girls over at Academic Chic, I've admired S. and her way with mixing shorts and tights in the winter. When I found these little puppies on sale for $29 and I decided to take the plunge. It was actually kind of difficult to pair something with these shorts. So I give S. big props for perfecting the winter shorts style. Bravo!

This was my first shot at winter shorts, so be gentle. Also, I traded in a day of work for a day in Austin, so I decided to try the tweed shorts out, away from work. I don't think that I would be able to pull this off for work. They aren't super short or anything, but I can just see the looks upper-management will give. So, I think that I'll stay on the good side with HR and keep my shorts for the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive