Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Monday, April 25, 2011

Coral Crush

4.25.11b
4.25.11a
4.25.11e
4.25.11d
{Shop: Dress, Similar Vest, Heels}

I'll be the first to admit that I'm way too dressed up for a Monday. I'll also be the first to admit that I'm way too dressed up always. Monday or not, I'm donning the fake pearls and cheap heels. That's just how I roll. 

I need to get my hair cut, as it has just stopped responding to my efforts. I curl it, it goes straight. I compliment it, it ignores me. (And you thought those loose waves were real. I've fooled you guys for so long.) But I don't want to pay for a hair cut just yet, so I've stopped fighting it and I'm letting it go straight. 

Wow -- did I really just type  a 66-word paragraph about my hair? Yes, yes I did. This might be a new low for me.  

(Also, if you can't tell I've got a slight obsession with coral this spring.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive