Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mayberry

4.13.11a
4.13.11b
4.13.11c
4.13.11d
4.13.11e


Cute little street in town, I'd like you to meet my blog. I don't talk much about where I live unless it's to complain about it's lack of young people or not-so-fashion forward culture. But after living here for 3 years, I have to say that it's not so bad. The only traffic is at 5 pm when everyone gets off work which clears out by 5:15 pm.  If one place is busy on a Friday night, you can just go to the other place. If we had kids, I'd never worry about them playing outside or going to the park alone. And if I wanted to whip out my roller blades every once in a while, no one would look at me like I was crazy. For most people we're still in the 90s, so roller blades are still cool. That or they'd think that I invented them.

But besides that, I found this Kate Spade purse for $4 at the thrift store the other day. It's probably 10 years old and there's a few scratches on it, but the fact that this purse was marked $4 and a pleather purse from Wal-Mart was marked $5 sitting right next to it reminds me that this town isn't so bad after all. One man's trash, is another girl's Kate Spade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive