Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Red, White & New

4.14.11a
4.14.11b
4.14.11e
4.14.11c
{Shop: Jacket, Blouse, Heels}

First off, I may or may not have had a lot of time on my hands last weekend at a certain Target. Second of all, I ended up with this new top and this pair of wedges. They were practically asking me to take them home at $20 each. Have you ever said no to a cute pair of shoes? I didn't think so. 

I have so much love for this odd little skirt. (If you own this skirt, you know why it's odd. The fit is kind of funky.) I had no idea what to pair it with when I bought and now I just know it will be a staple for summer and spring. Mainly because if I slip my jacket off, I've got a killer Fourth of July outfit -- the one day it's legal and not weird for me to have a stash of fireworks in my trunk.

Skirt, Remixed:

How To Get a New Sweater For Free Style Woes Primary Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive