Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sunny Outlook

4.15.11b
4.15.11c
4.15.11e
4.15.11f
{Shop: Jeans, Cardigan, Wedges, Similar Purse (c/o)}

Today can't decide if it wants to be overcast or sunny, so I'm deciding for it. I would like today to be sunny so I will wear bright colors and sunglasses, just for good measure.

I can't seem to get through a Friday now without that song going through my head all day. If you know what song I'm talking about, do not click through to that link. It will haunt you until Monday. When I link another annoying song that will get stuck in your head, all day long. (You clicked through, didn't you? I can't say I didn't warn you...)

By the way, it's Friday. We so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive