Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Olive Juice

4.26.11a
4.26.11b
4.26.11e
4.26.11c
{Shop: Dress, HeelsSimilar Necklace}

That's right. My post title is code for "I love you." Or "I love shoes." Whatever your preference. 

I highly recommend this dress if you have $24, a smidgen of good taste and some common sense. Target is getting good with their Anthropologie knock-offs. I swear I tried on a similar dress at Anthropologie a few months back and then walked away from it as it was over my budget. Next thing you know I'm trying on this dress at Target and saving $400. Okay the Anthropologie dress wasn't really $400, but it makes my story so much better. So pretend with me, okay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive